The recipe of these gluten-free vegan white chocolate candies I dedicate today to all men. I wish you be brave, manly and happy! Love your women! 😀 Happy Mans Day!
- 85 g cacao butter
- 28 g melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp sugar powder sifted (you can also use coconut sugar grinded in coffee grinder for no refined sugar and paleo version)
- a few drops of vanilla stevia
- Firstly, you should be sure that all the dishes and all other kitchen equipment are completely dry.
- Put cacao butter in the pot over another pot of barely simmering water. The bottom of the pot with butter should be much higher than the water level.
- As the butter has melted, remove the pot from the heat and add coconut butter, liquid vanilla stevia and sugar powder. Mix until smooth by a stick blender.
- Pour chocolate in silicone molds and cool in the refrigerator. Keep in glass container in cold place.