Ingredients (for 1 portion):
- 0,5 glass round-grain rice
- 1,5 glass soy/almond/rice/other kind of milk
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 tbsp raw gluten-free cacao
- 1 tpsp of brown cane sugar
- raisins and almond petals
- Bring to a boil 1 glass of milk in a pot, add rice and cinnamon stick. Cook on low heat and stir from time to time.
- Bring to a boil 0,5 glass of milk and whisk with cacao. Pour the mixture in a pot, until where is no liquid in rice. Add sugar. Cook until the rice is ready.
- Throw away the stick. Serve with raisins and almond pedals. It is so delicious! And eat breakfast in bed!