- 2 cups of «Mix it! Universal» Schaer
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1,5 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (the recipe is here)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 dark chocolate bar (I used one that was 88% cacao, if you want sweeter it’s better to take less%)
- 1/2 cup almond/soy/rice milk
- 1/4 cup applesauce unsweetened
- Preheat oven to 180°С (350°F).
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
- In a saucepan, on medium heat, combine the coconut oil, applesauce, maple syrup, almond butter and chocolate. Stir until everything is well combined.
- Add the heated mixture to the dry ingredients and stir only until combined.
- Lastly add the flaxseed meal (combined with 3 tbsp water) and milk and stir until everything is mixed well. Be careful not to over-mix or the brownies can come out tough.
- Pour mixture in a silicone mold. Bake in the oven for 13 minutes. If you over bake it, the brownie will be dry.