Almond cookies gluten free, diary free, eggs free and with no refined sugar – will be one of the desserts at my second Restaurant day and Gluten-free festival in St.-Petersburg /Russia/, that will take part on the 21st of November.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch/ arrowroot flour
- 1/4 cup organic palm coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup/ raw honey
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup palm shortening
- Preheat the oven to 180°С (350°F).
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl of the mixer, then add syrup and shortening and mix all together.
- Form the balls from the dough by hands and place them on a lined baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone carpet. Then flatten each ball and leave enough space between them, because the cookies will become 2-2,5 times bigger during the baking.