- 1 whole chicken
- 4 huge carrots
- 150 ml water
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp raw gluten-free cacao powder
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black/or mix of other peppercorns
- 1 tsp green seeds of cardamom
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180°С (350°F).
- Scrub and chop the carrots into big size pieces, lay them down in the ceramic pot.
- Take off the skin and chop the chicken into pieces with bones: legs and breast (breast divide into two halves). Lay them on the top of carrots.
- Grind all the dry ingredients in a mini blender/chopper.
- Put the coconut oil on the heat until it melts, mix it with the spices.
- Pour the mixture on top of the chicken, add water in the pot and bake for about 1,5-2 hours.
Leave a Reply