- 3 cups brown rice mix flour (to make a mix just take 2 cups of brown rice flour, 2/3 cup of potato starch and 1/3 cup of tapioca starch)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup palm shortening
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp egg replacer
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (the recipe is here)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 180°С (350°F).
- In one bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt all together.
- In another bowl, mix the softened shortening and the sugar together. Then add in the vanilla, almond milk and egg replacer.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix only until combined. If the batter looks too dry, add in the almond milk one tablespoon at a time.
- Gather the dough into a ball and cut it in half. Wrap both pieces of dough and place in the fridge for about half an hour.
- Grab one piece of the dough and roll onto a floured surface until it’s about 5 mm thick.
- Cut into shapes. Place the cookie shapes onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cookie edges turn a golden brown. Let cookies completely cool before removing them from the baking sheet.
- Repeat these steps with the second ball of dough.
Leave a Reply