Gluten-free vegan energy bar – a very good option for homemade take-away food. You can experiment with this recipe and add any kind of nuts, seeds, dried berries or fruits, which you like most of all.
- 2 big bananas
- 2 glass gluten-free oatmeal
- 1 tbsp honey/maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 glass raisins
- 1 glass skinned hazelnuts
- 1/2 glass skinned almonds
- 1 tsp diary-free margarine/coconut oil/other alternative
- Preheat the oven to 190°С (375°F). Grease the 20*20 cm baking pan with the oil and line with 2 parchment papers crosswise (or if you use silicone mold, you will not need any oil and paper).
- Mash up bananas, cinnamon and honey by the instrumentality of a mixer in a bowl.
- Then add oat meal in a bowl and mash up again.
- Add raisins into the mixture, then chop up nuts and add them too. Mix by the spoon.
- Put the mixture into prepared pan, bake about 20 minutes.