- 1/2 glass melted coconut oil
- 1/2 glass + a few spoons for filling of gluten-free creamy almond butter
- 1/4 glass agave nectar (you can also use honey or other sweet substitute)
- 1/2 glass gluten-free unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Pour the coconut oil, 1/2 glass of almond butter and the agave nectar into a blender. Pulse to combine.
- Then add cacao powder and 1/4 teaspoon of the sea salt into the mixture. Blend until thoroughly combined.
- Divide about half of the mixture between about 25 paper mini muffin cups. Place in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- Take off the cups from the refrigerator and put a small amount of almond butter and ground sea salt in each cup.
- Pour the remaining chocolate over the top. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes. Store in the refrigerator in a covered container!