The most delicious desserts are those, which are eaten in front of the TV set. The jelly is made from cowberries, oranges and gluten-free agar
- 2 oranges for juice
- 250 g cowberries/cranberries
- 250 g sugar (if you don’t use sugar, just replace it with stevia/agave nectar)
- 50 ml water
- 3 tsp gluten-free agar (you can use less, if you want to get more soft texture of jelly)
- Make fresh orange juice, pass it through a sieve. Put 3 tea spoons of agar in a juice and whisk.
- Rub the berries with sugar, pour a little bit boiled water and cook for 5 minutes. Then pass it through a sieve.
- Heat up cowberry juice in a pot, add there orange juice with agar and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the mixture in a silicone mold and refrigerate for at least few hours.
- Then you can decorate it with sugar or serve with vegetable whipped cream.