- 2 cups “Schaer” flour «Mix it! Universal»
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3 tbsp flaxseed meal (mix with 9 tbsp of warm water)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (I make my own, you can find the recipe here)
- 1/2 cup almond/soy/rice milk
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 185°С (365°F).
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients in the bowl of the stand mixer, then add dry mixture to it and combine until smooth.
- Pour the dough into silicone mold and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes and then more 30-40 minutes under the foil paper.