Spaghetti with tomatoes and basil is an ideal dish for fast dinners and sudden visit of guests.The unusual idea to mix the fresh and canned tomatoes I’ve taken from one of the most famous Russian food bloggers . And from my early childhood I have always liked to eat tomatoes with ketchup.
- gluten-free spaghetti
- 300 g fresh red cherry tomatoes
- 400 g canned bio tomatoes
- 30 ml olive oil
- fresh basil
- dried ground chili
- Cook spaghetti according to the instruction in a boiled and salted water and stir occasionally.
- Cut into halves cherry tomatoes and fry them in a pan with olive oil, salt and chili pepper, then add canned tomatoes and more salt.
- Mix boiled spaghetti with tomatoes’ sauce and warm a couple of minutes in a pan with basil leaves.
Leave a Reply