Dedicated to chocolate lovers…and all lovers too. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- 85 g cacao butter
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise and scraped, seeds reserved
- 28 g melted coconut oil
- 57 g raw cacao powder
- 39 g sugar powder sifted (you can use coconut sugar grinded in coffee grinder for no refined sugar and paleo version)
- a few drops of vanilla stevia
- Firstly, you should be sure that all the dishes and all other kitchen equipment are completely dry.
- Put cacao butter in the pot over another pot of barely simmering water. The bottom of the pot with butter should be much higher than the water level.
- As the butter has melted, remove the pot from the heat and add the vanilla, coconut butter, raw cacao powder, liquid vanilla stevia and sugar powder. Mix everything by a stick blender.
- Pour chocolate in silicone molds and cool first at the room temperature and then refrigerate. Keep in the refrigerator in glass container.