On the weekends it will be hot in St.-Petersburg again, and that means it’s time to enjoy gluten-free ice cream and register to my masterclass on Sunday for cooking dairy-free frozen yogurt. 4 places are left. All the details are here. And the recipe, that we are going to create, is below.
- waffle cones
- 2 cups of non-dairy yogurt (the recipe is here)
- 2 cups of seasonal fruits/berries pulp (one to choose from: orange, peaches, pineapple)
- 1/2 cup of soft dates
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (the recipe is here)
- Put the bowl of your ice cream machine in the freezer 24 hours before you start to make ice cream.
- Grind the fruits/berries with dates in a blender.
- Add the yogurt and vanilla extract, mix until smooth.
- Put the mixture in the freezer for an hour.
- Plug in your ice cream machine, pour the mass inside it. After about 10-20 minutes the mixture will turn into your ice cream.
- Store the frozen yogurt in the freezer.
- Serve in vegan and gluten-free waffle cones.
Translated by Ruslan Anatolevich