I am continuing the topic about Easter fast food. I try to create the perfect gluten-free vegan bread. These rolls are rather good and were eaten just for a couple hours by me. And I am planning to go on and use next time millet, oat flour, maybe some chia seeds in baking…So we will see how it works.
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp gluten-free flour Mix B «Schaer»
- 1 cup warm water
- 1,5 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp active dry yeast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp psyllium
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a bowl, mix warm water, yeast and sugar. Let it foam for about 5 minutes.
- In a bowl of a standing mixer, combine gluten-free flour mix, salt and psyllium.
- As the yeast is ready, add 1 tbsp of olive oil, mix and then pour the mixture to the dry ingredients.
- Mix dough on a medium speed for 4 minutes.
- Put a parchment paper on a baking sheet and preheat oven to 40°C (105°F).
- Make 5 balls from the dough by your hands – hands should be wet!
- Put balls on a baking sheet, cover with the towel and leave in the oven for an hour.
- Then take them off the oven, preheat it to 220°C (425°F).
- Bake rolls without the towel for about 20 minutes.
- Grease rolls with the rest of olive oil.