Spicy gluten-free tomato sauce is ideal for spaghetti and stewing with a cod.
- 500 g skinned and chopped tomatoes (fresh or canned)
- 30-50 ml olive oil
- 1 fresh chili or other kind of hot pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- fresh basil
- fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp cane sugar
- Pour oil into a deep stewing pan and fry all over sliced pepper, a few leafs of basil and crushed by knife garlic cloves. Then throw them away.
- Then add tomatoes and stew them with the cover just only a few minutes to warm them up.
- Add salt, sugar, basil and thyme and leave a pan for an hour without fire.
- Then throw the basil and thyme away from the pan.
- Grind the sauce by the instrumentality of a mixer in a bowl.
- Put the sauce throw a sieve.