One of the best salads – to take away for a picnic or a lunch on the plane. Very simple recipe and so delicious. Enjoying the summer!
- 1/2 cup quinoa (I like this one tri-color)
- 1 cup water
- 1 jar marinated artichokes (use in recipe with the liquid)
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp vegan parmesan (the recipe is here)
- Cook quinoa according to the instructions.
- Then mix while it’s hot with the other ingredients and put for a couple hours in the refrigerator.
Leave a Reply