Well… I’m getting ready for the dinner party and waiting for your reservations. Next month you won’t be able to make a reservation for the “supper club” as I’m arranging a gluten-free wedding in August. Let me remind you that this very Sunday we’re holding an American picnic party. Here is a recipe of one kind of the sandwiches you’re going to have at the picnic.
- sardines without skin and bones
- small bunch farmer cilantro
- small bunch farmer parsley
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- ground black pepper
- some red onions, or shallots (optional)
- Everything’s quite easy. Open a tin of sardines and drain water.
- Separate leaves of cilantro and parsley from their stalks, as we’re going to use leaves only.
- Then mix everything with a blender until smooth. You may add different number of all ingredients according to your taste preferences.
- Serve with gluten-free toasts.
Translated by Katerina Tarakina