Hello, England! We in Russia think that all you eat are Fish&Chips. Just kidding So below is the version of fried tilapia and potatoes on the paper, that was created by Russian foodie, me. The recipe is for 3 portions.
- 3 fillets tilapia
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 3 tbsp gluten-free bread crumbs
- 8-10 potatoes
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic, skinned
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 210°C (410°F).
- Peel and chop potatoes into segments.
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, squeezed garlic, salt and rosemary, then put pieces of potatoes and mix thoroughly. Bake for about 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, marinate fish for 20 minutes in a soy sauce mixed with oregano.
- Souse fillets in bread crumbs and fry in a pan with olive oil for a few minutes from each side.