Again the recipe of Georgian dish – this time is Chakhokhbili.
- chicken (the best are the red parts of poultry)
- 2 big white onions
- can of chopped organic tomatoes (good fresh will work too)
- 2 stars of anise
- bay leaf
- black pepper
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- In a pan with oil fry shopped onions until gold color.
- In a dry pan with no oil (!) fry for a while from both sides pieces of chicken.
- Add tomatoes and fried onions to the chicken, bring to a boil and stew under the cover for about 45 minutes.
- Then add bay leaf, salt, pepper, anise, peeled cloves of garlic and stew for other 5 minutes.
- At the last minute add cilantro to the Chakhokhbili.